1) Conductor: copper or aluminum, solid or stranded
2) Insulation: PVC
3) Number of cores:single core
4) CCC certificate
5) Other special characteristics: design and manufacture according to the requirements of customers
6) Type of cable: H07V-U,H07V-R,H07V-K.
PVC insulated wires is suitable for laying at the fixed places. It is widely used in connecting of power device, lighting, daily electrical appliance, instrument etc. with AC rated voltage up to and including 450V/750V(U0/U).
The product implement the standards GB/T5023, equivalent to IEC60227. And it can also be made c omplying with ASTM, DIN, BS standards etc. In addition, we can design and manufacture the products as the requirements of customers.
1) Rated voltage: 450/750V.
2) Long-term working temperature: not be higher than 70°C.
3) When laying the cable, the ambient temperature should not lower than 0°C.
4) Minimum bending radius: Bending radius≥4D as cable overall diameter≤25mm; Bending radius≥6D as cable overall diameter>25mm.